4.1.05

Eternal Flame

ETERNAL FLAME
Close your eyes
Give me your hand, darlin
Do you feel my heart beating?
Do you understand?
Do you feel the same?
Am I only dreaming
Is this burning an eternal flame?

I believe
It's meant to be, darlin
I watch you when you are sleeping
You belong with me
Do you feel the same?
Am I only dreaming?
Or is this burning an eternal flame

Say my name
Sun shines through the rain
A whole life so lonely
And then you come
and ease the pain
I don't want to lose this feeling
CHAMA ETERNA
Feche seus olhos
Dê-me sua mão, querido
Você sente o meu coração batendo?
Você me entende?
Você sente o mesmo?
Ou só estou sonhando
Está queimando esta chama eterna?

Eu acredito
Que isso quer dizer, querido
Eu vejo quando você está dormindo
Que você me pertence
Você sente o mesmo?
Eu estou só sonhando?
Ou está queimando esta chama eterna?

Diga meu nome
Os raios do sol ultrapassam a chuva
Uma vida inteira tão sozinha
E agora vem
e repousa a dor
Eu não quero perder este sentimento


The Bangles

Nenhum comentário: